8 random facts
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I used to be owned by a horse (back in high school). This led me to believe that I would work well with large farm animals and led me to an animal science major my first year of university. Sanity prevailed later. (Cattle and I do not mix.)
2. My favorite color is blue... or is it red? Well, one of the two.
3. I have more hobbies than time.
4. At one point in my growing up years I wanted to be an Air Force pilot. This, coupled with the fact that I hate heights and carnival rides, is rather ridiculous.
5. I love to read fantasy and science fiction. I also love old-fashioned mysteries and spy thrillers.
6. I have a sneaky desire to own a pygmy hedgehog, but realize this would probably be a bad idea.
7. I'm currently re-reading The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde (Ok, we said this was random, right?)
8. I sat for part of the Certified Public Accountant exam 4 days after a car wreck. That's four days of exams in a cold room with hundreds of other poor slobs. Amazingly enough I passed one of the two parts of the exam I was taking. I sometimes wonder if the whiplash from 1992 is partially to blame for the present chronic neck problems.
I'm not tagging anyone. Feel free to tag yourself, though!